We are currently resourcing for the role of Subsea Operations Superintendent for our client, a leading IOC.
· Location: Offshore (Deepwater)
· Service Type: Rotation
· Work in support of Company Deepwater field developments always.
· Follow-up the installation engineering activities and the implementation of safe and sound installation procedures.
· Implementation, organization/follow-up of Contractor marine spreads inspection and audit plan.
· Enforcement and supervision of marine spread upgrade plans whenever identified as required.
· Timely mobilizations of the appropriate contractor marine spreads, inclusive of pre-mobilization inspections.
· Management and supervision of all related offshore construction activities and coordination of offshore logistic activities, with presence offshore during certain periods/operations.
· Manage the offshore representatives on the Offshore Inspection, Maintenance and Repair (OIMR) vessels and organize appropriate meetings and reporting to allow a proper supervision of the offshore activities.
· Review and provide valuable input to Company or Contractor- provided engineering documentations that may be needed for fabrication of equipment and subsequent installation subsea.
· Engineering degree or equivalent (generalist, mechanical, marine)
· Experience: Minimum of 10 years verifiable offshore experience of sub-sea system installation/construction activities involving simultaneous operations in oil & gas production environment (Drilling/Completions/Installation)
· At least 2 years working aboard an OIMR vessel
· Previous experience working on a similar oil and gas asset will be an added advantage
Interested and qualified? Send your CV to email@example.com
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted #oilandgasjobs