RESIDUE HYDROCRACKING REFINERY OPPORTUNITIES – location ARABIAN GULF
Our client is a major brownfield refinery on a multibillion-dollar upgrade and commissioning over the next three years – seeking to fill some key Residue Hydrocracking opportunities for this advanced technology unit – under LC Finer or H-Oil licenses.
· Sr. Process Engineer TSD – CR [ 7 years]
· Head OPERATOR RHCU – CR [10 years]
· Control Room Operator RHCU -CR [3 years]
· Operations Specialist Crude & LSDP – CR [10 years]
· Area Outside Operator RHCU – CR [ 3 years]
· Trainer LSDP Complex [ 8 years]
· Trainer LSFO – FCCU Complex [ 8 years]
Candidates from any refineries around the world with experience in an RHCU complex ONLY are invited to submit a detailed resume and specifically address your role in a RHCU complex – with a minimum years’ experience in RHCU Operations, Engineering, or Training as follows.
Please note – NON RHCU CANDIDATES will not be considered
Interested in family Tax Free careers, lifestyles, and leisure?