SPIE Oil & Gas Services Middle East LLC is seeking talented individuals to join its teams. We currently have opportunities on the major oil & Gas Project in the State of Qatar for:
Ideally you will have:
Degree in relevant Engineering filed with min of 15 years or more post graduate experience in oil & gas industry & with relevant industry certificates.
Experience working with National Oil Company or Major international oil company is a distinct advantage.
Good Written & verbal communication & presentation skills in English.
Experience working in the GCC region is a plus.
– Sr. Commissioning Coordinator E&l: Offshore experience is a mandatory
– Construction Supervisor (Electrical & Instrumentation): Offshore experience is a mandatory
– Offshore Supervisor (Survey): Offshore hydrographic surveys of pipelines/cables, ROV Survey
operations and general surveys by side-scan sonar, sub-bottom profilers, single and multi-beam ccho-
sounders and magnetometers using DGPS.
– Sr. Instrument & Control Engineer
– Sr. Instrumentation/IPF Engineer
– Sr. Rotating Equipment Engineer
– Sr. Material & Corrosion Engineer
– Sr. Civil / Structural Engineer (Offshore)
– Sr. Architectural Engineer
– Sr. Project Engineer Offshore
– Facility Supervisor (Electrical)
– Facility Supervisor (HVAC & FIRE)
We offer long term contract with attractive daily rate, insurance coverage, transportation & expat standard accomodation.
You can apply now at: email@example.com